What We Can Offer You
Retired? Preparing to retire? Years to go? A better term for retirement might be financial independence.
Our firm helps clients, probably not so different from you, create or bolster their path from work to leisure, and through the twilight years. We can develop or refine your action plan that aims to sustain you and loved ones through a variety of market and life events, with confidence and peace of mind. That is financial independence.
How do we do that?
- Decades of experience in planning and investment
- Up to date planning and investment tools and strategies that let you stress test your plans and dress rehearse how, together, we may address the important “what ifs”
- Knowledge gleaned from experience and ongoing relationships with some of the brightest minds in the planning and investment world
- What we believe are very competitively priced services
- Lower cost mutual funds, exchange traded funds, variable annuities; plus a full array of individual stocks, government and corporate bonds for rollovers from your 401k, 403b or 457b or IRA.
- Tax management for investment in non-tax deferred accounts
- Illustrated pros and cons for selecting your employer pension options, including whether or not to choose the lump sum rollover option.
- A transfer of accounts and transition process for new clients that seeks to address all your questions and concerns. We are a full disclosure firm.
- Formal and informal communications and reports to keep you well informed.
- Referral network of local and national insurance, tax, legal, and other professionals
Please check out the features and commentary on our website. If something prompts a question, please send us a quick email or call our office. We look forward to speaking with you.